Bed Bug Treatment Process
1. An inspection of the dwelling will be completed prior to treatment by a SHIELD professional if needed.
2. A clear preparation guide will be provided to the occupants prior to treatment.
3. All bed bug harbourage areas ( including couches, beds, dressers, frames, etc) will be steamed or treated as necessary to ensure the elimination of all live bugs and eggs.
4. Perimeter treatment of the interior of the home will be completed with a residual pesticide. All harbourage areas will also be treated.
5. All electric outlets will be treated as needed.
6. Detailed guidelines re "after treatment" will be provided.
7. Follow-Up treatment will be performed 10-14 days after the initial treatment.
Copyright SHIELD 2017